Caden continues to be a bright light in our family! He is a happy kid and is active and engaged in so many things.
Here he is as a new Bear last fall, waiting for his awards...and (at right) happy he received some.
Caden is definitely following in his big brothers' footsteps with his passion for soccer! As a biased mom, I think I can safely say he is one of the best players on his soccer team, the Dragons.
I actually managed to catch him scoring a goal, below!! These pics are from last fall, but he just recently started into another season with the Dragons.
 |
| Coach Corey, Coach Chris, and the Dragons. |
 |
| End of season party at McDonalds last fall. |
 |
Caden and his best buddy Ryan. Ryan plays baseball, while
Caden plays soccer, but coincidentally they both
wear the same jersey number! |
 |
| Go 6!!! |
 |
I got to attend a field trip to Elm Fork with Caden, Ryan, and their class. It was so much fun (although they look a little glazed over in the above pic!). I just had to capture this moment because 3rd grade was really a "golden" year for Caden. He had the absolutely amazing and incredible Mrs. Littleton, and to top it off, his class was just packed with friends--with number 1 on the list being Ryan. They have been best buddies their whole lives, but hadn't been in class together since pre-school, so this was an extra-special treat. Sadly, Ryan moved to Pennsylvania over the summer and we really feel his absence--4th grade just can't seem to hold a candle to 3rd grade and Ryan being gone is definitely a big part of that.
|
 |
(This picture was taken on the field trip and is here to represent that,
as well as the great friendship of Caden and Ryan...
but mostly it's in here for my Dad and he'll know why. Go Jack!) |
 |
| Caden at his Winter Party (heaven forbid we call it a Christmas Party!). |
 |
| More scouting! This time the Pinewood Derby! Caden's car did great!!! He got second in most every heat he was in. |
 |
Caden and Ryan went fishing at the pond behind Ryan's house for Cub Scouts. They hadn't had any luck and the rest of their den had left. I agreed they could try one more time...and hooray!! |
 |
| Caden caught himself a fish!!!!! |
Still more scouting! The last pack meeting of the year is always held at the lake. So fun!
 |
| And more soccer! Caden plays spring season with the Dragons. |
 |
| And more fun with friends! Ryan, Zach, and Caden. |
 |
This was Caden's last time to play with Ryan prior to our vacation
this summer and Ryan's move while we were gone. I think this is how he
feels about Ryan moving. I have to wholeheartedly agree.
It was really so delightful all year having Caden run in from school to tell me all about his wonderful day learning in Mrs. Littleton's class with all his friends. He will long have memories about this happy year!!! His scouting and soccer rounded out his year. He also plays piano...maybe I should take a picture of that sometime too. :-) We love Caden!!!!
|
Love this boy!
ReplyDelete