The Spencer Clan

The Spencer Clan

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Caden goes to Cub Day Camp!

No doubt it would be nice if I were posting our adventures on this blog in chronological order, but alas... I'm obviously not! This summer was Caden's second time to go to Cub Day Camp, and he loved it! It was soooo much better in all ways than the year before, including the directors (our stake Primary presidency), activities, the venue, the weather...I could go on and on. The weather was comfortable enough that I even enjoyed my day with the boys (the year before it had been in the afternoon and it was 106 with no shade--I did not enjoy that so much).  
Ready to go on Day 1 with a clean shirt and lots of swaps!
Caden and Ryan--just a few weeks before Ryan's move to PA.

Starting out strong!

OK, this is a lot harder than it looks!
 

Caden was a good shot!
Definitely wasn't cold enough for shivering--not sure what's happening here!
Best part of the day!
Umm, what exactly is in this owl pellet??
"I found everything on the list!"
Decorating swords and shields to go along with the Medieval Times theme--it doesn't get much better than that! Kudos to the cub master in our ward who cut out hundreds of shields for all the boys in the entire camp!
It is safe to say a great time was had by all!!! Let's do it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment