The Spencer Clan

The Spencer Clan

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Caden Turns 10!

As Caden and I were discussing his birthday this year...crepes with berries and whip cream for breakfast (of course!), doughnuts for his class, Chick-Fil-A for lunch, and treats for Scouts later that day, I said, "I don't think you'll even need a cake, with all these treats lined up!" And he said, "Mom. It's fine. I need a cake." So there you have it! Of course--I made a cake. 


Choosing crepes for the b-day breakfast just never gets old!  
The Celebration Station had to move locations due to fall decorations that were already on the Celebration Station...
Gavin gets Caden a cheese-themed birthday present! (And Caden is wearing his gift from Tristan--a cool sweatshirt!)
Caden gets a long-distance gift from his best pal, Ryan!!
Thanks, Ryan!!
Cleats have come a long way...

Lunch with Mom at the Wellington Cafe...
A selfie of a favorite birthday tradition! 

Can you see the "10" on there?
Caden chose a birthday party similar to the one we had for Gavin when he turned 11. We went to the lake, played Capture the Flag, ate pizza, had a campfire and s'mores (and more cake: "Mom. It's fine. I need a cake."), and an altogether fabulous time! 



Caden and his friends!
Happy Birthday, Caden!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment